How to control spray recoil| That noone will tell you

 Welcome back
To the Blog
ShootLord Gaming,

 To kill enemy quickly in distant with assault rifle we need to have a good shooting pattern. In this video I will be guiding on how tocontrol recoil when we spray. There are few AR that comes in grip and goodin spraying. But today we gonna focus on 1 Assault Rifle that is commonlyuse - fully equipped M416 To control spray recoil there are 3 differentthings we need to know. Grips that you usethe way how your finger pull down your camera ADS (aim down sight) sensitivity while shooting& the scope you are using angled grip half grip and vertical grip arecommonly used for recoil control. I have a picture I made earlier for thesegrips spray pattern.


It's actually base on personal spray patternbut I wouldn't recommend vertical grip because its onlystabilize vertical up and down spray pattern, but not horizontal left and right spray pattern,we dont really need vertical recoil control as we can slightly pull down a little bitfaster as we spray. Note that it is all just my personal preference,some of my friends they are doing so well on vertical griprecoil control but for me half and angled is much easier and more effective. Half grip and angled grip work the best forme and angled grip is my all time favourite because it seemsmore stable while spraying compared to half grip.



 I only use half grip when I couldn't find angledgrip Try out by your own see which fits you thebest I have seen a lot of player pulling down likethis or this There is a better way to pull down your cameralike this all the way down smoothly. Everyone tap theirphone in a different way, maybe not everybody can participate the way I can pull down smoothly. my tips to do it is to place your finger onyour screen gently and not pressing too hard, or you coulduse something to lubricant your screen such as lotion,flour or maybe face oil. Seriously face oil works the best for me ihave oily face. Sensitivity settingsIt is also a very important part for you to control your spray recoil. I set slighlty higher in myADS sensitivity from my camera sensitivity Scope best for spray recoil control is 4 timesscope and 6 times scope.

I would prefer 6 times scope over4 times scope because it is easier to see with a red dot in the middle. for 6 times scope do not spray at full zoom.it is super hard to control. unless you've mastered it It will be much easier if you set between3 to 4.5. Note that default ADS and Camera sensitivityof 6 times scope is only 12, try to set and match with your4x scope or 3x scope. I use camera 20 and ADS 26. Go to training ground to train your sprayrecoil control everyday when you are free. You can see result it 1 week! 

Comments

Popular Posts